Time Strip PLUS Duo 34 Deg, 100 Pack
How long has this vaccine been kept above its maximum recommended storage temperature? Has it also been exposed to excessively high temperatures? Timestrip® PLUS Duo provides a low cost and accurate answer to both questions.
Timestrip® Duo is a small and self-adhesive double temperature indicator. It monitors two ascending temperature thresholds in one label and indicates:
- If cold chain conditions have been compromised (breached 10°C/50°F) and if this abuse has lasted for 3 days (A), 8 days (B) or 14 days (C).
- The vaccine has been exposed to very high temperatures (34°C/93°F) and irreversibly records when this abuse has lasted for 3 hours.
By removing the ambiguity of temperature abuse across time and temperature thresholds this all-in-one indicator can help prevent the unnecessary wastage of expensive medicines and vaccines..
- 10°C / 50°F 14 Day run-out
- 34°C / 93°F immediate excursion
- Activation confirmation windows
- Unique serial number
Timestrip® products are manufactured under the controls established by an IQC approved quality management system that conforms with ISO 9001:2008 under certificate number: I7046
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.