Timestrip Blood 10Deg, 100 Pack
Timestrip® Blood Temp non reversible blood bag temperature indicators monitor temperature compliance in blood bags.
It is especially relevant for monitoring blood temperature during transit from the highly controlled environment of the blood bank to use or store in a different destination, such as a hospital.
With the push of a button, Blood Temp is activated and indicates simply and clearly if the core temperature of the blood has risen above the threshold temperature (10°C Threshold for the transportation of blood products).
- Simple to use
- Improve compliance
- Reducing your loss rate by 8% pays for total investment
- A conservative 25% reduction doubles your return
- Avoid additional unforeseen costs
- Threshold temperatures 6°C, 10°C
- Temperature accuracy ± 1°C
- Storage conditions Store in cool, dark location
- Storage temperature of 22°C / 72°F at 20-80% RH
- Shelf life 2 years from date of manufacture
- Size 19mm x 32mm x 0.5mm
- Blister height 2.5mm
This product has been manufactured under the controls established by a IQC approved quality management system that conforms with ISO 13485:2003 under certificate number: I9934.
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.