Biofinder, Biofilm Detection Solution, 250ml
Biofinder innovative solution for the detection of biofilms and contamination on surfaces.
Biofilms, detected in seconds, eliminated in minutes!
Biofinder, an innovative gel for the detection of potential dangerous bacteria on kitchen surfaces that are apparently clean.
Immediately reveals contaminated areas by a simple visual inspection. It can be applied on any surface of the kitchen (stainless steel, polypropylene, surfaces coated with epoxy paint, wood, etc).
- Fast and efficient detection of biofilms caused by bacteria, including Listeria, Salmonella, E coli and Staphylococcus.
- Biofinder is safe to use, non staining, leaves no residue, rinses easily and non-toxic.
- Contamination is detected within 30 seconds of application.
- Rapid procedure after 30 seconds.
- Biofinder is extremely cost effective and significantly strengthens your validation process.
Heavy contamination is indicated within 10 seconds, mild contamination within 30 seconds. A surface can be contaminated with microorganisms such as Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella spp, Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus, aureus. Cronobacter sakazakii and others that can cause serious disorders.
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.
Register your details and receive the BioFinder Standard Operating Procedures link