Biofinder, Enzy Jet foaming Enzymatic detergent 5Lt
Biofilm REMOVAL is a mixture of solutions specifically designed to eradicate biofilm from any open surfaces
Enzymatic treatment for open surfaces
Enzymatic detergent specially designed for the control and removal of biofilms.
Its foaming single-component formulation makes it possible for this product to be used on open surfaces by means of foaming cleaning equipment.
It is an effective product which facilitates the removal of biofilms. It can be used on its own, or with BIO JET, in accordance with the type of treatment.
Bio Jet is used together with ENZY JET / ENZY JET PLUS. The combination of these products effectively contributes to the removal of biofilms.
What is Biofilm?
How do you REMOVE biofilm?
Advantages of our product
- Neutral pH
- Non corrosive effects on the materials of the surfaces
- Low risk of exposure for the staff
- Easily biodegradable composition, environmentally friendly
- Effective removal of biofilms
- Prevents the recurrence and spread of biofilms
- Help in preventing costly contamination
- Enhanced cleaning efficiency
- Enzymes activate water purification processes thanks to their continuous action at a later stage
- All Biofilm hygiene products come with complete HSDS and appropriate approvals to comply with stringent HDCCP requirements.
Biofilm detection solution
The presence of biofilms on working surfaces within processing operations is the main cause of contamination of the final product. BioFinder reacts in the presence of biofilms so you can immediately spot any contaminated areas by a simple visual inspection just after spraying BioFinder on the facilities surfaces.
Related BioFinder products
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.
Register your details and receive the BioFinderStandard Operating Procedures link