Meritech MBW 3000 Soles and Sides Footware Sanitiser -Low
The MBW 3000 Automated Boot Washing Station scrubs and sanitises up to 76 mm of the sides of rubber boots and other footwear without laces. Designed for wet, industrial environments, the MBW 3000 is easy to install and CIP friendly. Best used with ankle high boots, or where scrubbing and sanitising is not required for the entire boot. Provide cross-contamination control between processing operations with the MBW 3000.
- Bidirectional photoeye operation
- Compact design for tight spaces
- Adjustable sole depth
- Toolless easy brush removal’
- CIP friendly, hygienic stainless steel design
- Ready indicator light
- Wash indicator light
- Main power shut off switch
- Solution empty indicator light & alarm
- Non-slip surfaces
- Optional heavy-duty brushes for stubborn debris
- Made in the USA
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.