Hygiene-Critical Cleaning Just Got Easier
With the introduction of our newest Ultra Safe Technology Hand Brush. The Ultra Safe Technology Hand Brush with Hard Filaments (28/3891+) further expands Vikan’s range of products specifically designed for hygiene-critical environments.
Developed in close cooperation with food industry partners, the UST Hand Brush leverages cutting-edge innovation and advanced engineering, delivering unmatched performance and safety. The hand brush’s patented design features make it easier to clean and less likely to lose filaments over time
UST Technology & Range of Products
ULTRA SAFE TECHNOLOGY is part of Vikan’s ambition to create the most secure, safe, and hygienic cleaning tools for the food and beverage industry. Rigorous testing has proved great functionality, durability, and chemical and thermal resistance.
Our award-winning and patented designs provide these benefits across the full UST range:
- Easy to clean, dry, and visually inspect, reducing the risk that the tools become vectors of contamination
- Smooth surface finishes with no acute internal angles, metal staples, or resin, minimising harbourage points for allergens and microorganisms
- Excellent bristle security lowers the risk of foreign-body contamination when used on food contact surfaces
- Constructed from EU and FDA compliant materials that are fully tested, documented, and safe for food contact
- Unique bristle patterns provide high cleaning efficacy, reducing time on task
- Strong, durable, light, and ergonomic construction improves brush life and reduces user fatigue