The team at Wells remain focussed on providing our Food & Beverage industry clients with as much hygiene & food safety advice and assistance as possible.
This poster has some great tips to ensure excellent hand hygiene outcomes. Download for free our best practice hand washing guide, print A3 or A4, laminate and display around your office, warehouse and/or factory to help all staff follow an effective hygienic hand washing process using a hand/nail brush.
Register below to download Well’s free informative poster in best practice procedures –
‘Hand Hygiene In The Workplace’.
Register your details to download your free poster.
Vikan Hand/Nail Brush has proven success at doing most of the work of removing micro organisms
Our hand/nail brush 28/6440+ facilitates quick effective nail and hand cleaning.
- Angled filaments brush for better access into crevices to remove heavy soil.
- Reaches under the nail area without causing damage to the skin.
- Comfortable grip with externally angled and rounded surfaces.
- Hanging hole for easy storage or link a stainless steel cable to the wall/sink.
- Available in all colours for workplace colour coding and organising, to minimise cross contamination and improve workplace safety.
- Also ideal for cleaning work benches and cutting boards.
- Meets FDA and EU food contact regulations.
- Designed and made in Denmark.
The Vikan hand/nail brush is available in ALL colours to help improve workplace safety