CleanTech® 2000S Automated Handwashing Station
CleanTech® 2000S Automated Handwashing System is designed for high-use areas and can wash hands of up to 4 – 5 users per minute. Ideal for environments such as food processing, cleanroom, and pharmaceutical manufacturing where effective hand hygiene is critical.
This automatic handwashing station includes a self cleaning feature and is housed in a stainless steel, floor-mounted housing that is extremely durable.
This station is designed to consistently remove more than 99.9% of harmful pathogens from hands when used with UltraPure Hand Hygiene Solution from Meritech.
CleanTech® 2000S automated handwashing systems include:
- Designed for high traffic, high use areas
- 12–second wash and rinse cycle activates automatically via infrared photo-optical sensors
- Visible compliance monitor automatically counts number of hand wash cycles
- Integrated self–clean functionality runs once per day
- Freestanding, 304 SST construction, NEMA 4X electronics enclosure
- Deep cylinders to wash above the wrists
- Holds 2 3.8 Lt soap bottles and one 3.8 Lt Self Clean solution
- LED light bar solutions level indicators
- CIP friendly stainless steel body
- Made in the USA by Meritech
To request a material datasheet for this product please call +61 3 9699 8999 (AUS) +64 9 263 9332 (NZ) or complete the product enquiry form on this page.