Biofilm Detection Solutions
BioFinder is an effective innovative solution for the hygiene control in kitchens (industrial or domestic), designed for the detection of micro-organisms (biofilms). Discover how to eliminate biofilms in the Food industry quickly and effectively.
Micro-organisms are invisible to the eye, but they can be detected easily with Biofinder.
What is Biofilm?
Biofilm is a group of bacteria which adhere to each other, once this is done they go on to adhere to any surface. When adhesion is taking place, we can see that microorganisms product highly sticky microfilaments, really sticky mucus.
These micro-organisms continue forming filaments, and at the same time they multiply until a real community is formed. In such a community consisting of hundreds of millions or billions stuck to each other they are going to exchange nutrients, humidity, water and something even more dangerous generic material. This is a form of resistance. This is how these micro-organisms survive in extreme environments.
The use of standard cleaning products and disinfectants can not penetrate them.
What is Biofinder, and how does it work?
Biofinder is an effective innovative solution for the hygiene control in kitchens (industrial or domestic), designed for the detection of micro-organisms (biofilms). These micro-organisms can be the cause of foodborne illnesses and this poses as a big risk to public health.
- Biofinder is product designed to easily identify biofilms and micro-organisms.
- It consists of a series of solutions, chemicals products and reagents, which in the presence of active micro-organisms decompose the reagent which produce hydrogen peroxide and thus releasing oxygen bubbles which forms foam – for quick identification of a contaminated surface.
- In seconds we have a positive result, confirming the presence of biofilms for action to be taken.
- Biofinder has an orange colouring, which provides a contrast background so to bring out the white foam to make it easily visible to the human eye.
- The colouring won’t stain the surface making it possible to use the product on any surface and in any type of industry.